Polaris ATV Forum banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
I didn’t describe my ignition problem earlier. When I turn right, sometimes the extra keys would catch on the bodywork in the center and turn it enough to kill the engine. Problem is solved

Reactions: Gmartino100

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
6,997 Posts
Colorado permit holder complete. It will simply just clamp to my front rack.

IMG_20210608_165140.jpg

P.S. Jon, I made one for you!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine is just stuck on my front fender. I put that copy in my wallet.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Just purchased my tent for Colorado. It was on sale..... 20% off!
Screenshot_20210609-104749.png

·
Super Moderator
7,150 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Huge update! Citizens come to the rescue! Democracy isn’t dead yet.

·
Super Moderator
7,150 Posts
If people will just behave themselves and not ride like total idiots around town, maybe, just maybe, they can keep riding privilege's in town. However, I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
2018 Sportsman 450 HO
82 Posts
If people will just behave themselves and not ride like total idiots around town, maybe, just maybe, they can keep riding privilege's in town. However, I don't see that happening.

Hence the phrase: "This is why we can't have nice things."

This is really about poor public policy - punish everyone for the bad deeds of a mere few. I'm all for ATV/UTV drivers getting fines and or tickets if they drive like idiots, but banning everyone from this outdoor pastime is just poor policy.

CMOS

·
Super Moderator
7,150 Posts
Hence the phrase: "This is why we can't have nice things."

This is really about poor public policy - punish everyone for the bad deeds of a mere few. I'm all for ATV/UTV drivers getting fines and or tickets if they drive like idiots, but banning everyone from this outdoor pastime is just poor policy.

CMOS
Yeah, but that's the way life works. A few bad apples spoil the whole basket. That's how things have always been, regardless of what the activity may be. The self entitled have a knack for ruining things for everyone. With todays society, it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: Xpialidocious

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Yeah, but that's the way life works. A few bad apples spoil the whole basket. That's how things have always been, regardless of what the activity may be. The self entitled have a knack for ruining things for everyone. With todays society, it's only going to get worse.
So well spoken!

Reactions: Jon Lehman
221 - 236 of 236 Posts