Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right forum but I have a question about a winch mount.

Ok I bought a winch off Craigslist. It says warn on it, specially made for polaris or something like that. It has a mount (73680). Ok I found the one I need...or think I need. (85104). We'll that part looks just like the one I have, the 73680, except with a plate on the back.

Anywho, I ordered an 85104 off of montanajacks for $7. They are 50-80 anywhere else. Idk why so cheap. An amazon under 85104 it says warn plow mount!?!? Wth.

I want to know if the "clamshell" mount that's already attached to winch is what I need (after taking the plate off the back).

Thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
73680 looks like its for older 400's and a few other random atvs. 85104 is the right one for yours, amazon just screwed up the description.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so I should be good. Kinda weird how it was only $7 off of Montana jacks and dealers around me want $50-80, eBay as we'll.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeah same site. i looked at my receipt and it says wrn-85104. i went to the website again and it says the exact sam thing….except $67 dollars. i guess well see when i get it in the mail.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup something on the site definitely fucked up. i kept pushing back on my browser from my cart and it said 6.95 for a couple of the pages but when i got to the main page it turned back to 67.95. i wonder if they will try and contact me before sending it out. i mean i really don't care but it is their mess-up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i called to get overnight shipping and hung up the phone with them everything was good. they called me back 20 minutes later said they couldn't take that big of a hit. I said that was fine and paid the extra amount. No big deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts