Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
did you tell her get some nice rims an tires on your self an then you will give honest answer..haha

·
Super Moderator
7,074 Posts
And your answer was........

·
Registered
479 Posts
Which do you get to ride more?:rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Does she have the old headlights? Halogen? or LED? :lmao:

Sean

·
Registered
19 Posts
The way u need to answer is your quad get turned on and off when ever u want it to and never says no I won't do that..... But on the other hand your wife can out cook a atv any day so I guess it's even threw a mans eyes, and I'm sure her response will be then be with your bike, but remember your bike can be driven to the strip club!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A new set of headlights would be nice, you know brighter ones. Other than that she,s still a fine machine. I'll have to see about riding more:veryhappy:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I look at it this way. Strap them both down to the trailer, haul them 100 miles down the freeway and backroads to your favorite riding spot. When you get there, unload them both and keep the one that's happy to see you.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
WOW hope your wife is not on this forum

·
Registered
505 Posts
I laughed my ass off at some of these responses. Ask her to go riding with u.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't think she will go riding if she reads any of this post but I hope she's not the type to get back at the woman who is steeling her husbands attention, I feel sorry for your quad when u aren't around. U will never know what woman are capable of......

·
Registered
450 Posts
Check the oil on both....

Then keep the one that didn't mind the intrusion...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Wife ask me if I love my quad more than her. Can you believe it?
She is just trying to make a point. If it comes down to you not being able to ride your atv or selling it then you married the wrong woman.
If she threatens to leave and take half of everything then pull start your chainsaw and give her half of everything. (except for your kids of course) I will chainsaw you if you cut them in half, lol!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
My wife says stuff like that sometimes too. And sometimes, yes, I would rather be wheeling. Maybe she is just trying to get you to buy her some accessories too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My 18yr old son started it. I was hauling wood up to the house and he told my wife I loved the quad more than her. I bet I'm on the quad at least 5 days a week doing something. It's a 500 touring so she does ride with me. I used to ride dirt bikes as a kid. The quad is my new dirt bike.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts