Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys n' girls, winters had a pretty good start here at home. I keep my quad in the garage as much as I can, but sometimes the odd couple of days outside can't be avoided if I've got too much junk torn apart in there lol so I've been looking to get a cover for the Scrambler but haven't found anything specifically built for it, only the sportsman. So, any of you guys using the Polaris cover for the sportsman? Or another brand? Any input is appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
As for a cover....i got one from wal mart after reading reviews on line..its made by Coleman....heavy duty..water proof..I have a trailerable one for my Suzuki paid 80.00 for it an the coleman seens better to me....it was 29.00 at wal mart..Amazon has it also....its a great cover for the price....i seen a Polaris one at the dealers..the coleman was a much heavier denier nylon...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to have look at that one! Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the Polaris "trailerable" cover, and it suck. $175 (I paid half, friend works at Polaris). First off its spendy, secondly its not even water proof. It fits ok, just for that price I expected a lot more that that........ my bro has a coleman one from Wal-Mart. worth every penny.............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts