Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy getting past the second little creek, thing was actually fairly deep!

Don't forget to sub and share, thanks for stopping in!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nice vid but that deep of water wouldn't bother me
Yeah wasn't too bad ... I ended up getting hung up on a log haha Further down a bit got pretty deep, we crossed where the water wasn't too bad .

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His tires go pretty good, he gets through some pretty bad stuff.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am trying to figure out which would suit my purpose better. Zilla lites, mud lites, or Outlaw 2s

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If mud is your purpose I'd go with the outlaw 2 !

·
Registered
81 Posts
It's more of a work machine where I need to drive thru fields, swamps and up steep hills. It will be used on our farm mostly.

In your opinion are the Outlaw 2s all that much difference performance wise than the "lite" tires.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's more of a work machine where I need to drive thru fields, swamps and up steep hills. It will be used on our farm mostly.

In your opinion are the Outlaw 2s all that much difference performance wise than the "lite" tires.
In mud yes haha But the mud lites are pretty good . Did you look into pitbull tires? The Growlers and rockers .

·
Registered
81 Posts
I mean my mud will consist of black muck like mud that a machine sinks fast with a little sand, no clay for me. So I'd imagine that the bigger paddle and sidewall bite to the tire the better it should perform (like most mud tires lol).

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I mean my mud will consist of black muck like mud that a machine sinks fast with a little sand, no clay for me. So I'd imagine that the bigger paddle and sidewall bite to the tire the better it should perform (like most mud tires lol).
Outlaw 2's !

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the views so far! Gearing up for deer season haven't gotten out much! lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
It looked like the water wasn't over the running boards. I expected to see water up to his knees.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
It's also a little deceiving, the side of the bike away from the camera is actually in fairly deep but not over his knees. We just go out to have fun. We aren't Ostacruiser by any means hahaha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts