Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kicking the idea around about upgrading from the stock tires that are on our 2010 850 EPS Touring. Looking at the Big Horns, but also eying the Duro Power Grips. They are available in our stock size of Front: 26x8-14 / Rear: 26x10-14

Curious to see if anyone has these on their Touring or other and what their thoughts are?
How do they fit and ride?
Traction and wear?
Did you buy the stock size or upgrade to larger?

We like the looks of the Big Horns and the Duro Power Grips. The Big Horns come in a larger size than stock and are more expensive. The Power Grips are less expensive and I don't have to worry about trimming things off the touring or adding spacers or other mods?? I just need a tire that will give me great traction, durability, longevity, and is easy on the wallet.

We'ed :cowboy: love to hear some thoughts on this tire. Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
23 Posts
Muddy, I can report I have not had any issues with mine yet after 300 miles or so on them. No flats or punctures. I did notice right after I had them mounted they wobbled at speed on the hardtop but it wasn’t an issue on the trails. 5 PSI also helped with the wobble. I did read somewhere that after they wear some that goes away too. These tires do hook up and grip that’s for sure and the big plus was the wheeler is a lot easier to turn in tight spots and it has a better ride then it did with the stock tires. Honestly I can’t register one complaint about them so far and I do get lots of questions about them out on the trails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts