- HID everywhere
- Custom camouflage body paint
- 2" Highlifter liftkit
- OEM Polaris Windshield and Handguards
- ComeUp Winch 3000
- EPI Clutch kit
- Custom made Roll Cage

It looked like this, when I bought it :

Winter in Russia is very long, so quad was carefully inspected and repaired in the garage:

First trip :

LED tail lights :

Kolpin Gas Can :

Some photos from the recent expedition :

Video about Spring Expedition 2011 :

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
DBert, it is hard to explain it in english, but I will try )

I had made some patterns (or stancils), painted plastic covers in white, then stuck the patterns down and put some black and gray paint on it. To tell the truth, it was a hard, exhausting work, that took me a whole day, still it worth it.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That is the main aim of our expeditions - find and bury warriors of our country, that were killed during WW2. They are still lying in the deep forests unburied, despite the fact, that the war ended 67 years ago...

·
Registered
355 Posts
DM35,
Great job on the Quad. Looked like an exciting trip with a noble purpose. I flew helicopters in the Air Force and had the privilege of helping recover some WW II remains in Thailand. I'm sure the families and fellow solders appreciate your efforts. I like the round magazines and other artifacts in the video. Was that a land mine I saw? Did you use old battle plans to decide where to start? Thanks again for posting.

Action

·
Registered
191 Posts
Dude, you are doing a very honorable thing for your people and families of your heros. Awesome job...
Coming from a soldier, Thank you for what you are doing!
Nice 4 wheeler also!

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
69 Posts
Love that paint job, awesome job!

·
Registered
455 Posts
All I can say is WOW on both your atv and your video. What a great cause

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would like to know if you can send me all details on your tail lights, maybe a detailed schematic? are they dual purpose, running and break lights? I would love to do this for mine.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pretty sweet man, definetly hardcore.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Action, do you have some extra info about you work in Thailand? It is interesting for me.

You are right, it was "T Mi 35" anti-tank mine in the video

Yes, we use all information we can, including battle plans and military reports. Sometimes even local rumors help us in our work (In that way at the bottom of the lake we found the plane crashed in 1942 , and finaly after 3 year of underwater searches found the body of the pilot)

SportsmanJohn500, it was my first experience in LED electrics, but still, I will try to show you all the details, but a bit later.

Yes, they are dual purpose, including turn signals, as you can see in the video below your post.

WilliamBos Yes, I made them. I forgot to say, that they are submersible :

1 - 20 of 158 Posts