Polaris ATV Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I love looking at these pictures...... thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Probably the greatest thread on this site.. The divers going into those mud holes have to be real cowboys.. Some of the metal on what you found looks to be as clean as the day it was cast.. Amazing..

·
Registered
860 Posts
I am most grateful to have had the opportunity to review and follow this thread....

Спасибо за то, что вы делаете в вашей стране России .. Ваши усилия и великие дела в один прекрасный день вознаградит вас действительно !!

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Subscribing because this stuff is fascinating as hell!!

I love your quad, but love what you guys are doing even more, hell of a group of men you hang around there.:beerchug:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Have to say something, just so i can stay current on this thread, Definitley by far the most amazing thread on all of Polarisatvforums by far!
Salute! Dimitri!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I belong to a bunch of gen con websites and have to say that I've never read and entire thread (unless it was babes pics) until now. Amazing pics and vids and an even more amazing endeavor.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Hello everyone ! Thanks for your comments and good words. This winter we spend 14 days (6 expeditions in total) in the swamp, trying to find soviet pilots, who died in aircrush in 1943. In November we started prepairing for the winter expeditons:

We straightened the wooden shearlegs:

Rebuilded our 30-years old pump:

First start:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Hello everyone ! Thanks for your comments and good words. This winter we spend 14 days (6 expeditions in total) in the swamp, trying to find soviet pilots, who died in aircrush in 1943. In November we started prepairing for the winter expeditons:

We straightened the wooden shearlegs:

Rebuilded our 30-years old pump:

First start:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thank you for sharing this. I read all 15 pages of this back to back and cant wait for the next update. Thank you!

·
Registered
378 Posts
A fascinating thread! So much pride and dedication. From what I have seen in the videos and pictures, it amazes me the talents you all have! The modern man v/s machines and yet using old fashioned engineering at using materials to hoist your findings. Simply brilliant....and I am humbled with what all of you have done and continue to do.

·
Registered
276 Posts
This is cool! Thanks

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Bump. Because it's a cool build and even cooler mission.

·
Premium Member
3,522 Posts
Thorshammer: Thanks for the bump, I had not seen this thread before. I just read all 16 pages!

DM35: Thank you and your crew for the work you do and for sharing it with us here! Simply amazing! I salute you all!

·
Registered
676 Posts
That is awesome DM35 for what your doing very honorable keep up the great work it's very interesting. BTW super job on your quad is that wrap or ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 158 of 158 Posts