Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice snorkel. I just bought an 11 sportsman 500 HO and would like to put a homeade snorkel like yours. What did u use for the hoses and what all did you run a hose to?
SPA/pool hose

·
Registered
505 Posts
Switch your piping around and use your 2" as your intake, and the 1.5" as your clutch intake and exhaust

I have the same setup on my 800 with the 3 tree.

when sitting on the bike, I have the left air intake hose go along the side to a "1.5 T" , the right side wraps around the motor and is attached to the "T". Then it continues to a 2" intake.
I have a few questions about your snorkel set up. What fitting did u use for the clutch cover, I see ppl say 2 x 1 1/2 fernco but the 2 " doesnt seem to fit. Also ppl say there running pool/ spa hose
Switch your piping around and use your 2" as your intake, and the 1.5" as your clutch intake and exhaust

I have the same setup on my 800 with the 3 tree.

when sitting on the bike, I have the left air intake hose go along the side to a "1.5 T" , the right side wraps around the motor and is attached to the "T". Then it continues to a 2" intake.
I have a few questions about your snorkel set up. What fitting did u use for the clutch cover, I see ppl say 2 x 1 1/2 fernco but the 2 " doesnt seem to fit mine. Also ppl say there running pool/ spa hose what exactly are they referring to? ( looks like alot of ppl are using blue hose which looks like the vacuum hose for a pool.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts