Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 Sportsman 450. It seems to cut out under load at higher elevations. Do I need to re jet? I normally run about 1200 ft but run up to 5000 ft from time to time.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:grouphug: I haven't been over there yet to do the dunes, maybe this fall! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a problem with my 06 450. At about 5800 rpms it starts missing like it has the reverse speed button pushed in (but you are going forward). Even sitting there it still misses. I have cleaned the carb & new plug. I have taken it to dealer they have adjusted the valves, same thing, next they checked the fuel pump. It was weak so new pump, same thing. DON'T KNOW yet

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a problem with my 06 450. At about 5800 rpms it starts missing like it has the reverse speed button pushed in (but you are going forward). Even sitting there it still misses. I have cleaned the carb & new plug. I have taken it to dealer they have adjusted the valves, same thing, next they checked the fuel pump. It was weak so new pump, same thing. DON'T KNOW yet
sounds to me like your running to lean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts