Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a 60" cycle country wear bar fits all models of their plows or do you have to buy one specifically for the State model?

Thx Kevin

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Kemblkr....I just bought a Bear Force XT pro blade...the steel one...when it was shipped the box opened I guess an wear bar was missing..I called Cycle Country..they sent a new wear bar..when I got it...it showed a state blade on front...I believe the spacing between mounting bolts is 7"...part # 12-0160

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I would think, hope, imagine and guess a company would only produce plows that used the same wear bar (and other common components), between different styles. of plow systems.

If you don't want to take a chance..... Call Their Customer Service Department!! :dunno:

Cycle Country Customer Service Link: http://www.cyclecountry.com/contact-us.html

Edit: Anything I found on the web for cycle country replacement wear bars called it a "Cycle County Standard Wear Bar". I would think this to mean it fit all their plow blade applications. But I'd call just to be certain. Also learned through my search that Cycle Country is now part of Kolpin.... as the saying goes.... "you learn something new everyday!"

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys. It appeared they were the same but wasn't quite sure...just looked at the plow and it appears I may be able to flip the bar over and use the other side...gonna try it In a bit. Does appear I have tweaked the plow a bit as the wear bar is not straight...hit a few things pretty hard this year and it's snowing again....been one heck of a snowy year!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes the bar should be reversable.....wear one side an flip it....when I called Cycle he asked if bolt holes were 7 inches..i said yes..he said good...our plows use that pattern...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was able to flip the wear bar over and now it's like new. Thanks guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts