Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed one yet... Notice any difference? And if u got ebs or non ebs looking to buy just curious to see what u guys have to say about it. Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Can't say, as I and many on here have QSC clutch kits. Damn good if I must say. Definitely can't go wrong with one. Contact Ridinagain. He can hook you up.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I have run a lot of Dalton stuff over the years. No complaints on any of it in general. In my testing of them- Dalton, EPI, QSC, and Speedwerx on the 850 I found the QSC to be the smoothest, and quickest overall. Each kit had it's pros and cons, but for a kit designed for your riding conditions, style, and specific setup the QSC was the clear winner IMO. That's why I picked them up to be a dealer for them. The attention to detail of each kit is what makes them work so well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My brother has qsc kit for his 850 scrambler. I have epi kit for my 550 sportsman. We both love our kits and argue about which one is better. I don't think you can really go wrong with qsc, epi, or Dalton. Just make sure you research them and talk to somebody at each of the shops and explain exactly what you want out of it and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. My bike is an absolute monster since I put my epi on it. Riding wheelies and destroying the mud holes on a 550 in front of people who have 850s 750s and 700s as their jaw just drops is priceless. Lol

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I don't think Dalton offers a kit for non ebs 570's unless your adding bigger tires. Is that what your doing?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just looking to get more power to the wheels, and maybe down the road i might get bigger tires. But for now just want more power. Thanks and I was gonna order a qsc but not sure if u guys could ship up to canada

·
Registered
140 Posts
Could you post a link to where you found the dalton and qsc kits for the 570? I'm debating it as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got my QSC kit shipped to me In Canada this week, Ridinagain was very helpful and friendly over the phone.

rvsperformance.com

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Got the Canada shipping figured out the other day on the site now too so you don't have to call me if you don't want to (at least for most stuff). Although I don't mind the calls.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
When i got mine it was 239$ shipped to canada from ridinagain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts