Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has trouble with their dash lights flickering.... it's the key switch! I've just been down that road...
2018 570. Waiting on a new switch but i pulled mine apart cleaned contacts and lubed with crc/wd40 and is now working fine. Key wasn't returning to correct position after starting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
old thread but I just realized on my 2017 850 when I waited for about 20 seconds after key on, to cranking the dash went out and if you touched the key at all it would flicker the dash. Im.glad for this forum that it doesn't sound like a huge deal, easy fix. But it appears 2017 is affected as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
old thread but I just realized on my 2017 850 when I waited for about 20 seconds after key on, to cranking the dash went out and if you touched the key at all it would flicker the dash. Im.glad for this forum that it doesn't sound like a huge deal, easy fix. But it appears 2017 is affected as well.
Mine has started doing it again! New key. Wiggled the key and nothing! I'm going to change the battery just to cover all bases.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Piece of piss. 4 screws around headlight shroud and remove. Undo front nut on key and remove from behind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts