Polaris ATV Forum banner

Who should be December ATV of the Month?

• 800touring

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • ScottyMalone101

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Clinebo

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 05sportsman600

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Soonerman

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • zimmerra

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Lennartchurch

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • bob2x

Votes: 11 22.4%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let the voting begin for the November 2013 Polaris ATV of the Month! We will leave the poll open until the end of the month and then announce the winner. We got some really good pics this month, thanks to everyone that participated and GOOD LUCK!!

800touring

2011 850 indy red
front and rear box and bags
ricochet full skid plates
moose racing bumper
Polaris hand and thumb warmers and seat heater
handle bar lights
Snorkel your atv kit
27 inch XTRs
rhino brand front axles
custom frame mods
3500 Polaris winch
custom red and black seat
2012 oil in air box mod
/// clutch

ScottyMalone101

2013 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP
30" Monster Mayhems
QSC Clutch kit
XTX belt
UNI filter
Big Gun slip on
Dobeck fuel controller
custom snorkel kit
Ricochet skids

Clinebo

02' Sportsman 500 HO
Warn 25XT + Bumper
25" Grim Reapers
GoldFinger left hand throttle

05sportsman600

2013 sportsman 850 Touring
UNI airfilter
polaris mirrors
polaris handguards

Soonerman

Mine:
2013 550 XP
Hers:
2013 550 XP

zimmerra

Stock!

Lennartchurch

?????????????

bobx2

'11 XP 850 EPS
26.5 Pitbull Rockers on STI HD2 Wheels
Warn XT25
Ricochet Ultimate protection
Elka Stage 1 shocks
QSC clutch kit

·
Registered
460 Posts
Clinebo, I love that 500...Great looking machine!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I agree with the others that 500 is NICE looking

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys! :veryhappy: I"m pretty fond of the old warhorse myself. I take good care of it, and it has taken care of me.

·
Registered
460 Posts
YW, that is one of the nicest looking machines I have seen in a while!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Clinebo, nice looking machine! That terrain you have in the background looks fun! Good luck with the contest :veryhappy:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
bob where you riding at! that looks like some fun, looking for some cool places to ride for spring brake me and my dad want to go to a different states and go riding, same thing with start of summer :p and that looks like a sweet spot!

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
bob where you riding at! that looks like some fun, looking for some cool places to ride for spring brake me and my dad want to go to a different states and go riding, same thing with start of summer :p and that looks like a sweet spot!
That was in Ten Mile Wash near Moab, UT. Trail takes you all the way to the Green River, with lots of sandy, winding trails through the canyon. It makes for a good break from the technical, slick rock riding. Plenty of high speed whoops to play on all along the way as you wind down through the canyon with a couple of big water holes as well. It was a good half day to make the ride in and back. Got a group of us heading back out there in early May.

Lots of this

·
Registered
110 Posts
That was in Ten Mile Wash near Moab, UT. Trail takes you all the way to the Green River, with lots of sandy, winding trails through the canyon. It makes for a good break from the technical, slick rock riding. Plenty of high speed whoops to play on all along the way as you wind down through the canyon with a couple of big water holes as well. It was a good half day to make the ride in and back. Got a group of us heading back out there in early May.

Lots of this

That looks like a neat place (one more addition to my list). Thanks for sharing the vid.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey Clinebo, just interested how many hours and miles do you have on that machine?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts