Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polarisatvforums.com is proud to announce the winner of December's POTM contest is:

Caveman666

Congrats Caveman666!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Very nice Pic, all around. Congrats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
help

i recently bought a 2002 trailblazzer 250. i changed the batter and spark plug and the coil pack but the coil pack the dealer online sent me has a orange wire on top any ideas why its ther.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
i recently bought a 2002 trailblazzer 250. i changed the batter and spark plug and the coil pack but the coil pack the dealer online sent me has a orange wire on top any ideas why its ther.
Welcome!

Best bet is to repost this in your own thread in the appropriate area. Posted here, off topic and out of context it won't likely even be commented on let alone seen by guys who could help ya.
CW

·
Registered
23 Posts
it's one of two things.it goes to either the CDI or the spark plug....oh and great pic to.nothing beats a good snow ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
March POTM

Hi,

Is there a Photo of the Month Contest every month? If so how or where do I enter my photo?

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts