Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at some of your offerings and have a question about a couple of them and want your opinions as to which is better.
I'm looking at the Wes standard and this one http://www.theatvsuperstore.com/Sportsman-Sportsman-XP-Rear-Box-w-seat-Lock-An-p/ts3000_4.html
This will go on a 2016 sportsman 570. Most of those who will use the seat are adults.
Which is the better box, comfy and most storage....which mounts furthest back leaving me more room up front.
You're insight would be appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is the wes comfort on my 2016 sportsman 570
Just make sure you get the lock and ride kit from the atvsuperstore because those are the only large enough mounts i found.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455803723.562553.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455803745.896520.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
For what it's worth..... I love my Wes Industries "Standard" (and actually just ordered a second one last night!). However I mainly only have the kids as passengers. I've ridden on it and it's fine, but a little small if used as an adult seat. So, I'd recommend going with the Wes Industries "Comfort". Which is claimed to be 2" taller and have 5" more inches of armrest. Wes Industries makes a great product!!

One additional recommendation I'd strongly make.... is to also purchase a set of passenger foot pegs or risers!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts