Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the new OTB Check Tech tool? It's used like digital wrench in regards to reading/clearing fault codes, monitoring engine/sensor data, etc. Looks pretty slick.

I had started out looking for a simple TPS cable used for setting the voltage with a DMM and stumbled onto this. I figure it'll work fine for that as well as monitoring the rest of the sensor performance in the future.

It's on sale this month, so ordered a kit to play around with. I'll do a full writeup with screenshots, etc once it gets here if people are interested.

Video of it in use:

PS - I'm also planning on getting the Dobeck AFR+ Gen4 fuel controller soon, so I'll share those experiences as well. I already have wideband monitoring capability, so first up will be obtaining baseline measurements. Then I'll move onto an aftermarket exhaust of some sort..

·
Registered
390 Posts
Your vid isn't working... Hmmm now it is..

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I just ordered a couple of things from OTB. The sale price for the Check tool is pretty good. Please let us know how it goes when you get it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do. I have an idle miss issue that I'm trying to track down, so hoping this will help me key in on where the issue is..

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Have a 2017 570 Sportsman sp and how do I get the codes?
Refer to your 'owners manual', it will explain. If you don't have an owners manual, here's a link to one online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts