Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a Sportsman Touring 550 EPS. I like the all digital instrument cluster on the Sportsman 550 XP much better than than the combination analog/digital instrument cluster on the Touring model. Does anyone know if the digital cluster on the 550 XP is interchangeable with the analog/digital cluster on the Touring 550. Both have the same light pod. Thanks for your reply.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:elefant:

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
I felt the same way. I loved my odometer on my 09's but when I got my new 2012 i got used to the change. I now like it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
It is interchangable, but the pinout for the 2 is different. You'll need a very small pocket screwdriver and a pick to swap the terminals around. I can post a few pics if youre interested in doing it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was wondering if this is was possible too. I have an X2 and kind of want to swap my gauge out for the digital one

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anybody have more info on the analog to digital guage swapping as far as what wires need to be moved? Can a dealer reprogram the new digital gage as far as the miles/hours to match what it's supposed to be?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts