Registered
388 Posts
Nice find
Ham we gotta get you out of the house more..lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed....I know one trip I'm looking forward to! I'll think I'm riding the fastest machine ever, then look over and see the dust cloud of modifications. :damnit:

·
Registered
388 Posts
hopefully these mods make a real difference compared to fully stock. should be interesting. Its been hard to tell the real difference with all the snow. One thing though after I put in the NGK's it stopped breaking up in the higher revs

·
Registered
294 Posts
Damn curb, first thing I did when it was warm enough was find some dry pavement just to see the power. It's gotta be the most fun on 4 wheels. Im positive it'll eat up the canned hams...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Took my brothers 11 renny 800xxc by almost 2 lengths in less than 100 yards...I think it would have been a lot worse with some traction, even in 4wd on a fire road I spun almost the whole way. With that being said, I'm thinking bearclaw htrs or the 4 speeds are the next mod.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Chronix the HTR's really bite in...they excell in all riding conditions...not a true mud tire but will handle small mud holes....I been riding some skidder roads roots and rock and just for ha ha's i left in 2 wd and not a problem...they clean out great ..I need fender flairs now..great in snow also...I had to tow my buddy out of the snow...he had BH on his..he was impressed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts