Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome aboard, I was hoping to find a can for my Touring 800 but no such luck!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I currently do not have anything for your machine. I did mod those machines back in the day and can tell you a good high flow intake will produce 5 to 6 horsepower. This will give you wicked whole shots, and is the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Not sure what brands they were. There are a couple that bolt up a billet adapter to the stock intake tube and they run a massive K&N filter that takes up the whole air box they also run an outerwear and no air box lid. This set makes awesome power and do not worry it is very capable in muddy conditions.

·
Registered
563 Posts
A Rath intake was pretty good at one time.I'm assuming they still are,and is that the filter that is about a foot long Dale twin air or something

·
Registered
527 Posts
It was a big oval shaped K&N filter with a metal end cap that consumed the whole air box. It was not a Rath Racing product. Okay now your going to make me find it...:D

·
Registered
563 Posts
It was a big oval shaped K&N filter with a metal end cap that consumed the whole air box. It was not a Rath Racing product. Okay now your going to make me find it...:D
:oops::rotflmao: Now you gotta dig out the old dusty stuff Dale lol. nastypredator these mods aint exactly cheap

·
Registered
814 Posts
Since DDP is no longer a site, should we keep it as a supporting partner???

·
Registered
814 Posts
DDP is still a site! He changed to .net. The link and banners will forward you to his new site if you click on them :)

I'm lost then, this is exactly what the site says:

- Dirty Dawg Performance has been dissolved.

- Through this dissolution, our main concern has been for our customers.

- In an effort to continue to make our products available to you; our performance products, technologies, and set-ups have been transferred to Bikeman Performance.

-We thank you for your business and support and hope you will use the link below to visit Bikeman Performance for your future ATV, UTV, and snowmobile needs.

Respectfully,

Former Dirty Dawg Team

Now, I'm not a business expert, I would possibly write that on my old site, instead of sending my customers to Bikeman Performance. Why would they not change that on their old site, and not change it on websites that they a nedor for?? I'm just a average guy with no knowledge of the move. I click on the website on this site, and it takes me to the above message. If I wanted to buy something, I would either head to Bikeman, or find another site. Losing DDP tons of sales. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DDP is still a site! He changed to .net. The link and banners will forward you to his new site if you click on them :)

I'm lost then, this is exactly what the site says:

- Dirty Dawg Performance has been dissolved.

- Through this dissolution, our main concern has been for our customers.

- In an effort to continue to make our products available to you; our performance products, technologies, and set-ups have been transferred to Bikeman Performance.

-We thank you for your business and support and hope you will use the link below to visit Bikeman Performance for your future ATV, UTV, and snowmobile needs.

Respectfully,

Former Dirty Dawg Team

Now, I'm not a business expert, I would possibly write that on my old site, instead of sending my customers to Bikeman Performance. Why would they not change that on their old site, and not change it on websites that they a nedor for?? I'm just a average guy with no knowledge of the move. I click on the website on this site, and it takes me to the above message. If I wanted to buy something, I would either head to Bikeman, or find another site. Losing DDP tons of sales. Just my 2 cents
Lets just say that a person that used to be really close to Dale didn't act ethically after their split and decided to be malicious instead of going their separate ways.

·
Registered
814 Posts
try this link ******* DDP

I figured out the link, just was trying to see what our vendors had, and found that issue. I think it might be a good idea to edit that first post, and correct the link.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
try this link ******* DDP

I figured out the link, just was trying to see what our vendors had, and found that issue. I think it might be a good idea to edit that first post, and correct the link.
Oh dang I had changed the link and it even said .net, but was going to .com for some reason. It's fixed now! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts