Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I have from superatv, good experience.
I have bought parts, many members on here tires from thors atvsuperstore, also a good experience.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Try atvoutfitters.net They have always had the best pricing and customer service in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Cheapest place i always see is rocky mountain atv.

I ordered from atvtirescanada. Since no other places offer free shipping to canada, they were the cheapest .

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Got mine from mudthrowers with a coupon code. Free shipping and had them in 3 days.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discount Tire Direct was good to me with the Pitbull Rockers..... I emailed them three times with questions and received three replies. So, it was good service too.......

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Does Discount give you a deal on mounting if you order online?

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
Discount Tire Direct was good to me with the Pitbull Rockers..... I emailed them three times with questions and received three replies. So, it was good service too.......
I too ordered my Rockers through them, and had good luck with their customer service. Rocky Mountain ATV is also a very good source that I have ordered tires through. Depends what tires you are looking for. They don't all sell the same tires.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have had luck with rocky mountain atv. Call around locally to get prices on mounting tires. I got quoted anywhere from$8.50 to $40.00 per tire.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
You will not go wrong calling Thor @ ATVSuperstore!! His number is in my sig line!

But another idea is your local dealer!! Ask about ''take offs''! I picked up my bighorns and rims for a SONG!!!

CW

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
It cost me 30 bucks to dismount my old tires and re mount the new ones.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Try atvoutfitters.net They have always had the best pricing and customer service in my opinion.

:rock: atvoutfitters will do you right. The customer service by email,phone and in person is top notch.

like said check around as all dealers don't carry the same tires so find the tires you want and check the different sites.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Rocky mountain ATV is the only place I have ordered tires from online. No problems with the order and free shipping.

Sean

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Tirewhiz.com
bought many sets from them. Free shipping, good price and you actually get to talk to them on the phone in person.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have bought tires from Ebay (different vendors), Chaparral Motorsports, Discount Tire and all of them have been awesome.

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
sorry to hyjack the thread a bit, but does anyone know of a site that will allow you to search all brands/models for a specific size of tire? as opposed to searching for a model than seeing if it's even made in the size you're looking for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts