Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you regret or wish you could change some your mods/accessories?

For me I wish I would have gotten a different rear bumper, either a Viking or a Guru. The Moose looks nice BUT not being able to open the rear compartment (which I knew about when I bought it) all the way can be a hassle at times.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Sometimes I wish I had gotten the other style Polaris bumpers, but meh.

Oh and I hate my 2up seat, but my GF insists on it!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Rear rack extender I had on my 2011. Never used it, paint came off and started rusting so had to grind and paint spots of it, not many rear storage boxes fit with it. Just a waste of money all around.

Second would be 3 headlight mod. Even with 3 HID lights the top one is barely noticeable.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I semi, sort of regret getting the Polaris Lock n Ride rear storage box. It works pretty good, but I sometimes wish I had gotten a larger third party aftermarket box.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well the rear rack extender is kinda useless since the lock-n-ride box never comes off.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I wish I hadn't bought the soft rear storage and just waited to bet the hard truck. everything else I've researched the crap out of before I put it on. but I kind of had to in order to find them all.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Kinda regret getting bigger tires & installing the QSC clutch kit, cuz now i use alot more gas & revs higher then ever before(ride on sum private property & need to be quiet sometimes)low seems useless now

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I kinda wish I had the Viking brush guards but will stay the course with what is currently on my 550.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I dont think i have any regrets yet. I do alot of research before i buy. I just ordered a hmf xl exhaust so we'll see if i regret that lol

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
its at the main page of the forum. Like the home page to general discussion page

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought the Polaris HD cover when I first got my ATV. Thought I would need it for protection when trailering. Not until I tried to use it the first time, did I learn that it is NOT recommended for use when ATV is loaded sideways on trailer. And found out it is too much of a PITA to install and remove, especially when/after it rains. Now I use a plain camo tarp with hang on weights to keep it in place. It sheds water better, cost a lot less, and folds up in a smaller bundle. So, the fancy cover sits in my garage, in the box. It looks nice, but just isn't very practical for my needs.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought the Polaris HD cover when I first got my ATV. Thought I would need it for protection when trailering. Not until I tried to use it the first time, did I learn that it is NOT recommended for use when ATV is loaded sideways on trailer. And found out it is too much of a PITA to install and remove, especially when/after it rains. Now I use a plain camo tarp with hang on weights to keep it in place. It sheds water better, cost a lot less, and folds up in a smaller bundle. So, the fancy cover sits in my garage, in the box. It looks nice, but just isn't very practical for my needs.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT about the Polaris cover for mine!!! Its doing the exact same thing as yours....nothing !!! Sitting in the garage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts