Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Purchased my 2017 sportsman 570 EPS model new in 2017, after they began to rebate them. Got a killer deal and added a warranty. So far the machine has been very reliable. Just a couple small self induced things that I broke. Other than that it's been solid. I do go through deep water with it as well. No issues. Once in a great while when cold, I have to restart it to clear a power steering fault. But it always clears up and works again. Is this normal?

I went on a trip where my wife rode it and I rode my buddies Canam renegade 570. That think rode rough compared to my Polaris. The ride quality on the Polaris is way better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
182 Posts
Yes I agree, Can Ams have more power, Polaris has the best suspension , never seen that disputed.

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
197 Posts
I do! We have a new 850 and a year old 570, I ride the 570 nearly daily. They are fun and they run/ride great.

·
Registered
2020 Sportsman 850
61 Posts
I'm on my 5th 850 over the last 10 years, trade up every 2 years with ~5k on them. Yes I love em for the ride comfort and fun factor. I'm 62 so I prefer a bike that's a bit easier on my body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts