Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member and I am starting no stuff but I have three preddys and I also have a trx450r and yfz450 but I ride my 07 predator more than any. If I went buy pure speed I would ride my preddy unless I am going to go in straight lines cause that is where those 450s shine.Since I like to hill climb and rock crawl my preddy is a pimp.So for you preddy bashers be careful what you say

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I am a new member and I am starting no stuff.... So for you preddy bashers be careful what you say
Hello & Welcome..... ???? :wave:

Not exactly the greatest way to start off a first post.... by threatening the people of this thread, saying "bashers be careful what you say". No need to prove you're an "Internet Tough Guy" to us.... :D

I think you'll find that most all of the posts/replies here are of a positive nature, and there is very little brand or model bashing here. There are some "honest" or "opinionated" replies, but usually no bashing.

Hope you enjoy the forum.... we all do, and it has a lot of great information and knowledgable members!! :fing02: :wave:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Seems to me you have a lot of unused machines lying around if you have 5 bikes and only ride one. Anyways I don't think anyone was bashing them in the first place this is a Polaris site you know lol.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I am a new member and I am starting no stuff.... So for you preddy bashers be careful what you say
Hello & Welcome..... ???? :wave:

Not exactly the greatest way to start off a first post.... by threatening the people of this thread, saying "bashers be careful what you say". No need to prove you're an "Internet Tough Guy" to us.... :D

I think you'll find that most all of the posts/replies here are of a positive nature, and there is very little brand or model bashing here. There are some "honest" or "opinionated" replies, but usually no bashing.

Hope you enjoy the forum.... we all do, and it has a lot of great information and knowledgable members!! :fing02: :wave:
What MustbeNice said. Maybe you could take a selfie of your preddy and share it with us all.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hahahaha damn kids!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
:hijacked: :eek:fftopic: :mat:

Maybe you could take a selfie of your preddy and share it with us all.
With all this talk about "Selfies" lately (or at least I've either read or heard it a lot as of lately)..... maybe we should start a "Selfies & Wheeler" thread..... :rofl: :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
newbie screwbie

Sorry but I was joking with my friend and I could not figure out how to just send it to him. So I didn't mean to come off like that but I will figure it out someday. Anyway thanks for the welcome and I am no tough guy just a polaris rider with a lot of extra toys. And just a note I keep all those bikes for my friends and family who don't have one so they can still enjoy riding.

·
Registered
308 Posts

With all this talk about "Selfies" lately (or at least I've either read or heard it a lot as of lately)..... maybe we should start a "Selfies & Wheeler" thread..... :rofl: :D
That is a great idea. We'll have to stop talking like this though,Please!:beer::five:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How to be cheap

Hey guys I plan on giving my 05 preddy TLD to my buddy but I was hoping to make it louder cause he is in to that. How can I mod the exhaust and jet it with out spending a lot of money. I read a how to on how to punch a hole down the center of the exhaust and it will make it sound like an hmf or so he said any help will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Were all good just a mistake on my behalf but thanks and I will try to figure out how to work this tablet some day. Anyway do you have any good places in Ohio you know of to ride we are always looking for new ground to explore

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey guys I plan on giving my 05 preddy TLD to my buddy but I was hoping to make it louder cause he is in to that. How can I mod the exhaust and jet it with out spending a lot of money. I read a how to on how to punch a hole down the center of the exhaust and it will make it sound like an hmf or so he said any help will be greatly appreciated
Welcome to the site. Did you try a search on this site for modding your exhaust, Guys have talked about it over the years.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
[
Were all good just a mistake on my behalf but thanks and I will try to figure out how to work this tablet some day. Anyway do you have any good places in Ohio you know of to ride we are always looking for new ground to explore
Awesome..... Again, Welcome to the forum! Great group of people, knowledge & braintrust here!!

That is a great idea. We'll have to stop talking like this though,Please!:beer::five:

Come on, what do you mean? Does talking about "Selfies" sound..... :supergay:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome to the site
well and I am a tough guy and I thought only girls rode, what do you call them, oh ya Preddys:)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome to the site
well and I am a tough guy and I thought only girls rode, what do you call them, oh ya Preddys:)
See how dumb that sounded

1 - 16 of 16 Posts