Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Those dates work for me. im in if we can get a cpl ppl together.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Sounds good...what are the trails gonna be like up there?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Trails are good from what I have read. They groom nightly supposedly. Check out there website. Also they have hotel and cabins in the area. Therebis a hotel that sleeps at least 6 for 75 bucks a night. Could all pitchnin and save alot of money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trails are good from what I have read. They groom nightly supposedly. Check out there website. Also they have hotel and cabins in the area. Therebis a hotel that sleeps at least 6 for 75 bucks a night. Could all pitchnin and save alot of money.

Do you know the name of the place? I'll call them and see if we can get a group rate on a block of rooms and then see how many people we need.

·
Registered
205 Posts
There are two or three places that have are shown on the OP. I was looking at the http://dungood.com/custom-content/thullrental seems cheap enough and if shared a room super cheap.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sounds good...what are the trails gonna be like up there?
Hey Buckmaster, the trails are groomed weekly, look like awesome a awesome area to ride.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a reminder for anyone interested, this is going to be a fun ride!
Trails are still open and being groomed daily.
We'll be arriving Friday evening and staying through Sunday afternoon, we plan to ride as much as possible.
Anyone who wants to meet up for just the day, we'll be departing Richards bar in Dunbar, WI 8:30am Saturday and heading to Jungle Jim's in Athelstane, WI. We will then be leaving Jungle Jim's around 10am for a few hours of awesome trail riding. Both of these places are on the trail, we will be riding everywhere we go.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What are the trails like come summer time, are they a mix of terrain? I bought a bunch of goodies this past week and I'm tearing into my 4wheeler this weekend so I won't be able to participate this time.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
whats the temps gonna be like up there this weekend?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts