Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking about making the 4-5 hr trip here this late spring or early summer. Was wondering if anyone has stayed here? My wife and I are looking for semi dry long trails that aren't too rocky (don't really want to go Muddin). I have been to hatfield and McCoy and I've been riding quads for about 20+ years so I do have experience. Just kind of wondering what to expect.

Also couldn't find any info on tent camping. Not sure if it's possible or not. Thinking about bringing 5 year old son, does fine on back of touring but wondered if this is a place for kids or should I leave him home on this one?

Any info will help
thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well this sucks!!! Either no one has been there in Georgia or no one wants to post about it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well this sucks!!! Either no one has been there in Georgia or no one wants to post about it
See if there is any information on Rider Planet, or see if they have their own site.

Sorry for the lack of assistance. I am sure most members log in when they can and that may not be often or don't have time to check all of areas. If one has info this site is pretty good about sharing and growing just have to wait and see.

Luck with your query,

sb

·
Registered
151 Posts
My friend and his family go to Durhamtown on occasion. He says it's great. I may go with them this summer. I'll report back.

·
Registered
345 Posts
It's definitely a kid friendly place. There are a lot of kids riding also. Groomed trails to ride. Nothing difficult at all. Mostly casual riding down dirt trails (roads). Check out their website and call them. I am into more challenging trail riding. They have a ton of mx bikes riding there also. They do have mud pits, down in the bottoms, but mostly nice, wide groomed trails with a few whoops here and there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.