1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks alot like the Big Horns. All my buddies and one of my sons swear by the bighorns for all around use. Next tire I buy will be the Big Horns.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Its sort of an imatation/generic version of the Bighorn. I have herd both good and bad about it from guys that have tried them. They are cheaper than the BigHorns, but IMO not enough to make them worth the risk. I install bighorns on every machine I own as soon as I get them. I would advise sticking with the the original. I have another buddy that has some Bighorn 2's and he has some flat issue. The Bighorn 2s are lighter weight versions of the original bighorns, but they do not seem to be as puncture resistant as the originals. So for my money its worth the extra for the original Bighorns.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was trying to avoid putting in wheel spacers or messing with the sway bar. i am not sure if the bighorns come in 8 and 10 in widths. i bought that tequila gold le from ktm and i want to use the stock wheels.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I know some guys have used the BH 26-9-12s on the front and the back. I was sort of suprised, it didn't look to bad.

I was not aware that the Duro's were available in 14s. If they are I supose they might be worth a try.

If it were me, I would just look into the sway bar from the 2010 model, i am told polaris fixed the clearance issue for those that want better or larger tires and want to stick with stock rims. I bet the 2010 swaybar is under a 100 bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts