Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Vendor
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because Riding In Dust Can Be Great!
Our off road dust mask set is the perfect combination. While our mask works perfectly with other goggles, when matched with our anti dust goggle, it is the ultimate combination for off road riders in dusty conditions.

To make your ride a little better go here!
WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK

Yes! Use RZR15 in the Cou pon box at check out. Save 10%
Dust can ruin a great ride for you and your passengers. Though our mask works great with any goggles or glasses, WITHOUT FOGGING THEM UP. Our goggles fit over the top to make the perfect set up for all types of off road riding and racing.

[/IMG]

·
Vendor
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our mask and goggles are also great for cutting, mowing and blowing!
We have sold thousands to landscapers and lawn maintenance workers. They are comfortable to use all day.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Our dust mask set up makes riding in dust an non issue.

I just took a weeklong ride in Utah in September and this year took along a Wolfsnout mask....and guys they work great. Just washed it out every night with water, squeezed them mostly dry and used it the next day all over again. Was pleasantly pleased at how well the mask performed. The group I was with all used paper filters and all were complaining every night about the dust...but not me Thanks wolfsnout for a great product

·
Vendor
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Our dust mask set up makes riding in dust an non issue.

I just took a weeklong ride in Utah in September and this year took along a Wolfsnout mask....and guys they work great. Just washed it out every night with water, squeezed them mostly dry and used it the next day all over again. Was pleasantly pleased at how well the mask performed. The group I was with all used paper filters and all were complaining every night about the dust...but not me Thanks wolfsnout for a great product
Thank you for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed your ride a little more then your friends! :usa1:
Wolfsnout does make riding in dust a non issue.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ordered my Wolfsnout this morning off of Amazon direct from you guys. I chose this route because I get double/triple point off of purchases on Amazon on my Amazon CC.

I'll post up some pictures/review later. I look forward to getting a chance to test it out. While the buff does an OK job...this looks like it should be way better.

·
Vendor
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Vendor
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you breathe in more dust the you would have liked to last season? If the answer is yes, give us a try. Our mask offers comfort, and ease of breathing, that far surpasses any other product. Wolfsnout makes riding in dust a non-issue. The dust mask by itself is great, while the mask and goggle combo is the perfect set up.
We manufacture in the US, at our own facility. And you wont find any $5 knock offs from China.
WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK

Wolfsnout, the perfect off road dust mask, great for dual sport riders to side by sides. Atv's and all bikes in between.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
I purchased the wolfsnout combo for a Hatfield&McCoy trip I went on in June. Unfortunately I haven't used it, the riding I did over the summer never quite became dusty enough for me to don the mask and goggles. But I will say when I received it I was impressed by the quality and fit. Also I had exchanged PM's with Wolfsnout about shipment and delivery time and they made sure I received their product in time for my trip.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts