Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 Trail Boss 250's. They are in different states of storage. None have ran for at least 3 years and one is probably a parts quad. Any thoughts on what I could sell them for? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Value is a tricky one. In my area something like those would probably go for $800-$1000 a piece running. Possibly $600 a piece for the current condition. But I see people asking $3000 for a late 90's sportsman. Not sure how close to asking they get.

If you are in a area where you have a lot of riding trails or atv/mud park's then value could get go up because demand for a atv is higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Depends who needs the parts and what they are willing to pay to get them - since no plastic parts are available and most other parts are discontinued and NLA it's kinda like selling a Chevy Corvair - it's worth whatever you can get out of them. If I were shopping for a Polaris and saw an ad for a 250 TB, I would just scan over it unless it was free or advertised for parts and I would expect to spend $100 or less for a parts machine and about $250 if it ran and I could actually ride it, but that's me - I'm old and have worked on these things since the inception of the Honda ATC90.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts