Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a 570 before spring and the it must have the ESP (electronic steering) which dealer on the east coast is going to give me the lowest price on this machine? Having to drive to get one isn't a problem.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
try HIGGINS POWERSPORTS in Barre Ma....or SHARK CYCLE POLARIS in stafford springs Ct

last time I was there they had a good inventory...was 2 weeks ago.....Higgins is huge...I buy the Demand drive plus there ..8.95 a quart....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try HIGGINS POWERSPORTS in Barre Ma....or SHARK CYCLE POLARIS in stafford springs Ct

last time I was there they had a good inventory...was 2 weeks ago.....Higgins is huge...I buy the Demand drive plus there ..8.95 a quart....
Any idea what their pricing is on the 570 with EPS?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
No..not really....best to give both a call.....tell them your shopping an looking for best price...see what they say.....I will say this...Shark had some nice machines outside before you go in....more sxs's but few sports...and i just looked at one sxs an was a good price....

but best to call....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just purchased 2014 570 in camo with EPS for $6499 + set up and dealer fees for grand total of $7200 from Pete's cycles in Maryland. Lowest I could find. Where u at on the east coast?

·
Registered
33 Posts
MSRp is 7699 so I couldn"t pass it up.Pete's cycles Check their website and call them. I got mine from their store in Serverna Park, Maryland today. if you call that store ask for Ted. Tell him Keefe sent you. Hope you get a good deal! the other colors are on sale too.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
x2 on Shark Cycles. Got a great deal on my 850 from them. Talk to Bob. They usually sell at rock bottom prices for the NE area.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Cycle motion in Middletown NY
great prices, great service ask for Darin
I just got the Scrambler 1000 and as far as I know I was the first to get it and got a good deal 12,700 and a Polaris bag thrown in plus NO set up or delivery fee's

·
Registered
63 Posts
New boston crane and sleds in mass. They beat shark cycle and are a nice small family run operation. 5800 otd and no tax cause I came from out of state. Great to deal with and did the whole deal over the phone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New boston crane and sleds in mass. They beat shark cycle and are a nice small family run operation. 5800 otd and no tax cause I came from out of state. Great to deal with and did the whole deal over the phone.
They just quoted me $6,999!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Bought mine from Shark Cycles as well, by far the bet pricing in NE. However Power Sports Nation in Waterford CT is out to compete with Shark Cycles. Power Sports gave me a quote of $6800 on 570 with EPS. I have not been to Sharks to see their pricing on a570 yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fun2BHad, what did you pay at Shark? $7,300 w/ camo and EPS is what it would cost at Shark.

·
Registered
63 Posts
They just quoted me $6,999!
I thought i said it in my post, but i just re-read it. My 570 is a base model, no EPS or EBS.

$5800 was with a 3-400 incentive Polaris was running back in September/ October. Not sure what if anything they are running now, havent looked

One thing about Shark is that they have a setup fee of $120. Make sure you ask cause they sprang it on me at the last minute and said it was non-negotiable. They negotiated to the same 5800, but then through in the fee.

6,999 is still a few hundred below MSRP and I got another hundred off the quoted price so there us still some room in there to move... anything below msrp is better than most will do closer to the city. Shark is the same 6,999 + a set up fee.

I went through the same thing about 3 months ago, between all these same dealers that are mentioned in this thread. No dog in this, just trying to help you get the best deal

Also not sure where u are from but there was a place in tenn doing 5300otd for a base 570. Wouldnt hurt to see price on an eps model

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sorry I bought my 500 from Shark last year. My son took over the old 400 so I need a new one for the wife. I plan on a 570 with EPS in the next couple of months. Shark is over an hour from me so I haven't made it out there yet for their pricing. But Power Sports said they will compete.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Also try Higgins motorsports..they are huge..may have inventory they want to b;ow out for new models....also Polaris is offering rebates now...here is Higgins site...

Promotion from Higgins Powersports

does not hurt to ask for a price Higgins and Shark are the closest to me...so I get to see what they have on hand...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts