Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put cobra axles on the front of my sportsman 700, I love them, very tough... Be cautious of e-bay axles, most are junk...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone know what aftermarket options I have for a scrambler 500? I am running 26" executiomers now and have only broke one stock axle. Thinking about getting bigger tires though

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Ebay axles are no better than stock. Stick with what works. There are plenty of good options out there for upgraded axles. Top of the line you have Turner Evo. Then in the next category you have Gorilla, Turner Eagle, and Highlifter Pro-series. Cobra and the new Titan axle from S3 may also be in that same category, but I havn't personally tried them so I will just say that they have good reviews. All these axles can be used with large mud tires and lifts. Another option is the Highlifter outlaw DHT axle. It is also a strong axle, and states that it can be used with a lift, but in my opinion would only use it on a stock height atv. Lastly rhino axles are a good upgrade for your stock axles and priced well too. I only recommend them though if you have no intentions of lifting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts