Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 570, 2015 850, and looking at getting a 2018 1000. I hate the EBS. Does anyone know how to fix the aggressive brakes? If there is a kit to replace the clutch, can you please provide a link to order the replacement part. Also is there a “break-in” period where the EBS won’t be as aggressive over time?

·
Premium Member
12,408 Posts
that's wild cause I like the EBS better then EPS, lol. My 11' 800 doesn't have either EBS or EPS. Well for years all I heard about was EPS EPS EPS...………………………….. So my las 2 wheelers have Both EBS and EPS. Don't get me wrong the EPS is as awesome as everyone said it was BUT the EBS was a HUGE surprise.

But basically about your questions its a simple as removing the one-way bearing with a two-way bearing in the primary. This will remove the EBS functions of the clutch. As for the intensity of the EBS, yes it does lessen as the machine breaks in.

·
Super Moderator
7,150 Posts
The EBS does ease up over time. Also learning how to drive with it makes a big difference. Rolling out of the throttle as opposed to just jumping out of it make the EBS function really nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts