Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 5, I have that day off and hope to go riding. Anyone else up for LMFT or Pisgah?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think I may have that day off as well, LMFT is closed according to the state site but Pisgah/tristate should be open, I will post if it looks good.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I have the fifth off as well. keep me posted. may take the trip down. How many miles can you put on down there?

·
Registered
101 Posts
We rode there last weekend and easily did 30 plus and tons more trails we didn't explore, plenty of mud and some technical stuff as well.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Claremont is open. You can park behind burger King. We need more rain to keep the dust down here.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Muzzleloader season will be in full effect so you will run into hunters. Starts the 2nd.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i cant go the 5th. me and a friend were loking into the 3rd up at Pisgah, but not sure how many hunters will be out in that area. unless that was directed towards teh claremont area, which i know its a little further north

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ya not sure how many hunters in the state park either but the season is the same. Doe season is 2,3, and 4th. It will wind down after that until rifle which kicks in on the 13th. It will be fine just don't wear your Brown leather jacket and white ball cap on your trail breaks. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts