Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few photos from Embarrass River ATV Park in Tigerton, WI. I had a great time here. Our campsite was literally right on the river and was beautiful. The dogs had a lot of fun swimming and playing on the rocks. After draining their energy we hit the trails which were right next to our site. Badlands in Indiana is a larger park but not green like this one. This place was amazing on the inside. There is a lot of technical trails in there and freshly groomed trails. I was jumping fallen trees and climbing rock faces. When I wanted to open the XP up I would just back on the orange trail and crack the throttle. If you're friends ride MX there is plenty for them there as well. There was two MX tracks available. Great place and a great time even if you don't ride an atv. Can't wait to revisit this place!:beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few more...

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finished up my weekend on a farm in Woodstock, IL. My friend rents a farm house. There is a trail through the corn leading from his backyard to this cool little house. This house has civil war history. So cool!

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our campsite at Embarrass River Park...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Looks nice, didn't wanna test the depth of that nice green pond :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice, didn't wanna test the depth of that nice green pond :p
Haha, I went through but I was nervous about the depth! Here is a video of the trip. I had so much footage it was hard to decide on what I wanted to use. Driving through the green sludge is in there though!

·
Registered
264 Posts
That lil house in Woodstock looks like a perfect place to have a beer! Cool pics/video.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Looks VERY COOL!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Great pics & Video/music. Thanks for sharing!!!! Man I miss living in Wis.!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice pics & video! The wheel stand's were awesome.....!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Where going atving sunday we where thinking of going to BRF but now tigerton so I just go to the town and dock there etc. Is there many miles of trail.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Awesome pics and vids! Thanks for sharing! :beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts