Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Forum,
I currently have my trailer on a 5x8 utility trailer and it?s kept in a storage unit. I?m considering parking it under my car port because the storage unit is getting expensive. My back yard is kind of small so the car port would be the best place to park it. I?m considering chaining the atv and trailer to the fence post and lock the gate and throw a car cover over the whole thing OR buy an enclosed trailer for it.

If I do buy an enclosed trailer would a 6 x 12 be big enough to easily load/unload the atv? The height of the car port is about 90 inches

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts
6 x 12 is plenty big enough for a single atv. If it fits your budget, an enclosed trailer is by far the best way to go. Better for storage, and better for hauling it around.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 x 12 is plenty big enough for a single atv. If it fits your budget, an enclosed trailer is by far the best way to go. Better for storage, and better for hauling it around.
Great news. Thank you.
From what I?ve seen they go for about $2000. Basically a years worth of storage that I am paying now so it should soon pay itself off in value.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even a 6x10 should be good. My concern was width amd being able to strap the atv down and getting in/out.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts