Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a QSC clutch kit. I never received a confirmation that my kit was shipped or on its way. I couldn't get ahold of QSC on the phone or by email. I thought they took the money and ran. I contacted paypal to dispute the purchase. My dispute woke them up and I finally got a shipping number. They apologized and said they've been busy. I have the clutch kit but was having issues removing the clutches and needed the proper tools. I called QSC with no answer again. I contacted EPI who answered immediately and helped answer all my questions and were very polite on the phone. They also guided me to a youtube site where they have videos on a clutch install. Awesome people over there at EPI. I'm sorry I purchased from QSC and had to get help from EPI. EPI has a new customer and I'll purchase from them here on out. Special thanks to Chad at EPI. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Seems many of these "no call back or response" type threads have been popping up for QSC.

Sounds to me thier business has grown to the point they need to grow thier distribution and support network. "Ridinagain" is a member here and a QSC dealer...... give hime a shout.

May be time to buy in as a vendor (or get QSC too) and put your contact info out there, or spring a deal with them for customer support!!! :dunno: :D

Ridin'...Not throuwing you under the bus man, just helping you expand your business growth/potencial!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Same with airdam, tried calling leaving a message, email and even face book message. never heard back from any

·
Super Moderator
7,054 Posts
Seems many of these "no call back or response" type threads have been popping up for QSC.

Sounds to me thier business has grown to the point they need to grow thier distribution and support network. "Ridinagain" is a member here and a QSC dealer...... give hime a shout.

May be time to buy in as a vendor (or get QSC too) and put your contact info out there, or spring a deal with them for customer support!!! :dunno: :D

Ridin'...Not throuwing you under the bus man, just helping you expand your business growth/potencial!!
Ridinagain answered the phone every time I called, and had my kit in my hands less than a week after ordering.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This post catches me off guard, i had similiar experience but with EPI instead. I called 3 times in one day with no answers.

Did more searching on this forum and found Ryan, havnt looked back since. I'd rather support a small buisness anyway, they make u feel like a person and not a number. But any who thats just my.02.

Ridinagain took my order the first call, delivered in 4 days, and was available and very helpful the other 3 times i called him.

From what i understand is QSC was a small biz that exlpoded in demand, and is just simply flooded with orders. It's gotta be tuff for a small biz starting up, unless one could predict the future.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
To the OP, exactly the reason I chose to become a dealer for them. Lots of guys want their stuff and having more places to go to get it helps every one. I'm all for more dealers. I'm in negotiations with more companies to work with every day. If you still need any help with the install call me. Happy to help. You shouldn't have needed anything more than a way to compress the secondary and a piece of threaded rod, a couple washers and nuts will do it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EPI has a great instructional video.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just ordered from Ryan with QSC about a week ago. He took my order while at the hospital with his son. I received my order 3 days later.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to Ridinagain(Ryan) for excellent customer service. I ordered a fuel programmer from him and he kept me updated on the status of my order. Another shop with great customer service!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I do agree that QSC and Airdam are very busy and do need to hire some more people. They are small business though, and can understand that they need time to get to that level. That being said, there isn't another clutch kit on the market that I would purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts