·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Awesome

thanks for the reminder-just placed my order! :^) :banana:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just tried to calculate shipping for Canada and I cannot change the country (although it does say free shipping above). I am however in the Cdn military so that box is good, just not the country one. Could you please PM me with a total price in Cdn funds for part number 2878671. Please include taxes/duties etc... Looking for a to my door price. Thx.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Prices were reasonable, but shipping seems to be slow... placed my order 2 days ago and still no update...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
I just placed an order and got the 5% discount, thank you; but not the free shipping. Did I do something wrong?

Your Order #100000721 (placed on July 7, 2014 11:10:47 PM EDT)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I didnt get free shipping either... but parts where still cheaper than from any where else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FORUM MEMBER DISCOUNT CODE HAS BEEN UPDATED

Enter discount Code "ATVFORUM" during checkout to recieve a 5% discount in addition to free shipping for members.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi do you send international to Australia im after a complete bush kit front and rear for a sportsman 500 and air filter and steering bush .thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just placed another order with you guys direct to your site. First one was last week on eBay. Glad to support a Michigan based company.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discount code expired

Nice site and pricing guys.
Went to place an order today and found that the discount code "ATVFORUM" no longer works.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went to place an order today and got the same results, "ATVFORUM" is not valid.

·
Vendor
107 Posts
Nice site and pricing guys.
Went to place an order today and found that the discount code "ATVFORUM" no longer works.
I went to place an order today and got the same results, "ATVFORUM" is not valid.
Sorry about that guys, we disabled our forum discount code during our Winter Sale because everything is already priced low during this event. If you would like to call our customer support at (855) 640-3785 they may be able to take 5% off depending on the item.

We should be back to our normal pricing relatively soon. If you have questions or would like to check on discounted pricing, you can also shoot me an email at:

[email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts