Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of where I can get a full exhaust system for my 91 Polaris Trail Boss 250 4x4. One that is quiter than the stock one because this leaky spring exhaust is killing me! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
two things, one im not sure if anyone makes a full exhaust for a 91 TB, and two, im not sure any aftermarket exhaust is going to be quiter then stock, but let me look

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I appreciate it. I'm not sure if something has been done to my exhaust before i got it but it sure does seem louder than normal, almost hollowed out...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Aaen performance (google it) makes an exhaust that will fit( check the clearance bin). I have ordered an exhaust from them for my 1988 Trailboss 250 4x2 with a US forestry approved spark arrester(max 96Db.) the operator told me that this exhaust is quiet. I will let everyone know what I think in about 2 weeks when it arrives and I've installed it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of where I can get a full exhaust system for my 91 Polaris Trail Boss 250 4x4. One that is quiter than the stock one because this leaky spring exhaust is killing me! Thanks in advance.
DG performance I have a Full Kit from Them for my 94 trailboss 250 2x4 it is their National Racing Exhaust
but word of warning it is Not quite it is LOUD:rockwoot:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where are they located and how much is the price tag for the full exhaust?
The full Kit price is $289.95. DG Performance is located is Anaheim, California they are a good company to deal with as well as they carry a lot of performance parts for various bikes. You will definetly see a performance improvement. This kit is for 95 and earlier but they do have a kit for 96 to 03 trailblazers. Now it does say trailblazer but anyone that knows, they will fit the the trailboss as they are basicall the same bike (pre 95)(ANOTHER WARNING THIS IS A LOUD PIPE THE SILENCER IS ABOUT A 3X5 SECTION AT THE END OF THE PIPE). Anyway here is the link: http://store.nexternal.com/shared/S...reType=BtoC&Count1=257137477&Count2=174277901

·
Registered
74 Posts
Try AAENPerformance.com they should have kits for your bike, if not try FMF they should have it as well

·
Registered
74 Posts
is your bike a 330 i know its a 06 trailboss

·
Registered
74 Posts
do you ride a trail boss?
Yeah i have a 94 Trailboss 2 stroke with a clutch kit and a dg performance exhaust and 40 over ported cylinder it is stupid fast

·
Registered
74 Posts
you might want to give AAENPerformance.com a call to see if they can get you set up with an exhaust system because most aftermarket systems run their peak power with a carb jet kit and a higher flowing air filter and a clutch kit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah i have a 94 Trailboss 2 stroke with a clutch kit and a dg performance exhaust and 40 over ported cylinder it is stupid fast
nice. i just recently bought mine from my boss at work. im 15 and its the first that i can actually call mine. i used to ride my dads 600 grizzly but we ride together so he and i could go at the same time so this works out good. any luck finding the link to the exhaust?

·
Registered
74 Posts
nice. i just recently bought mine from my boss at work. im 15 and its the first that i can actually call mine. i used to ride my dads 600 grizzly but we ride together so he and i could go at the same time so this works out good. any luck finding the link to the exhaust?
look one box up, reason to call is there exhaust systems are tuned with certain mods to your bike, they might have a system but not listed there (i couldve swore they had one available) if not try Rocky Mountain ATV/MX, i deal with them for all of my bikes and Dirtbikes.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i am selling a Aaen low/mid pipe +a fmf silencer for a 93 250,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pm if interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts