Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there i got a 2011 polaris sportsman 500 ho an i want to make it a little louder bit dnt have the money to buy the slip ons an all that so i was wondering if there is anything i could do to my stock ezhaust to make it louder..without redoing the valves an all that an doing somethin werw i dnt have to touxh the engine..i dnt have the money for cams an all that...an also wonderin whats the biggest tire i can put on it with the stock rims an clutch..i dnt want to mess anything up...thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
IMO, just save up a little here and there until you can get the parts that you want. Better to do it right the first time.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Second to last phrase of his post said i dont want to mess it up.........

Id suggest you leave it stock. Otherwise save your clams here and there to buy the right product and do it right the first time.

Sent while not working too hard

·
Registered
346 Posts
Adding bigger tires will only ad strain to the drive train. But I understand if you are running in mud the bigger the better.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Adding bigger tires will only ad strain to the drive train. But I understand if you are running in mud the bigger the better.
Nothing wrong with tires as long as you install other necessary mods such as clutch kits, axles, etc.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there anyway i can make mine louder when the stock muffler or if i bought a aftermarket exhaust would i have to do anythin to the ezhaust

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is there anyway i can make mine louder when the stock muffler or if i bought a aftermarket exhaust would i have to do anythin to the ezhaust
search on this forum, there is a whole thread about how to modify ur stock exhaust to make it louder, faster, and its free as long as u can weld

·
Registered
156 Posts
search.. I even posted pics on my old 500ho exhaust we modified.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Nothing wrong with tires as long as you install other necessary mods such as clutch kits, axles, etc.

Running 30's on my bike with the QSC 32RR clutch kit, its like it stock again with 25" throws the wheels in the air making me feel like I can fly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts