Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
284 Posts
My 2020 850 is in the shop now for sloppy tie rods and leaky axle seal. I’ll let you know how warranty goes on the tie rods

·
Registered
397 Posts
Its more than well worth it, I have use it 3 times already (fuel pump, charging system, and injector) And now at 4-1/2 years just taking ti in for CV joints on the front. Its completely stock and only trail driven with 2100 miles.
The pump would have been $900, charging system $500, and injector $300......and now I'm told the cv joints are $500 each side including labor. So, yeah, mine paid for the cost of the warranty easliy (and I got a free 3 year, just topped up to 5 for an extra $400.
In your case it may have worked out but if overall the extended warranties were worth the money the wouldn't sell them for that price. In the long run more people lose money then come out ahead on them. When I bought my new 16 570 I just put the money I would have spent on it in the bank and let it sit. So far the only thing I have had to do to it is fluid changes Money saved for me.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts