Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone using to haul extra gas when trail riding? I’ve had rotopax in the past, but wasn't sure if they mount to the front rack (I’m still waiting for my quad to ship from Polaris).

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
rp3.jpg
X3.jpg

Reactions: 98whitelightnin

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put the 4 gal rotopax on my new 850. I have the two lock n ride spots and just mounted the plate to that. I can take all of it off and the mount isnt in the way and better yet, no holes. I got the blue plugs off of amazon and they work really well.
Is the plate a Rotopax plate? Also, do you happen to still have the link to the blue plugs? Thanks

·
Registered
2019 sportsman 570 2020 sportsman 850
189 Posts
That is a a rotopax mount
Search amazon for Polaris lock and ride anchor and several different ones come up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, it is the rotopax plate. It was just wide enough. Those blue rubber plugs are super grippy and I have not had an issue with them slipping at all. I replaced the bolt with one that barley fit so it wouldnt bottom out in the lock n ride hole and would not have the fuel pax rubbing on them.

The plugs come in a 4 pack and have the plastic knobs. I just took them off and am planning on using the other two for building something else for the wheeler
Link to amazon lock n ride plugs.

Here is closer look at the bottom plugs. Just a standard bolt is all I used.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it is the rotopax plate. It was just wide enough. Those blue rubber plugs are super grippy and I have not had an issue with them slipping at all. I replaced the bolt with one that barley fit so it wouldnt bottom out in the lock n ride hole and would not have the fuel pax rubbing on them.

The plugs come in a 4 pack and have the plastic knobs. I just took them off and am planning on using the other two for building something else for the wheeler
Link to amazon lock n ride plugs.

Here is closer look at the bottom plugs. Just a standard bolt is all I used.
View attachment 140065
Thanks Tdodson03! I’m going to have to get me some of those plugs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts