Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today only ebay is giving 15% off with code PRONTO15. Good through some time tonight.

I had an EZ Steer PS-P-SPT-380 kit in my cart that was $599. Super ATV sells this kit for $749. So I checked my cart today and it was on sale for $499. Take 15% off and I picked it up for $425. Pretty sweet deal.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Today only ebay is giving 15% off with code PRONTO15. Good through some time tonight.

I had an EZ Steer PS-P-SPT-380 kit in my cart that was $599. Super ATV sells this kit for $749. So I checked my cart today and it was on sale for $499. Take 15% off and I picked it up for $425. Pretty sweet deal.

I’m looking forward to your review and maybe a video of the installation. If it doesn’t seem that hard we may pick up a used quad at install a steering kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts

PS-P-SPT-380 Must be one their best sellers cause that kit is out of stock and now going for 799.99 now. I bought the kit through my dealer and paid 749.99 back in July of 2017

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never got the order for $425 and had to get a refund through eBay. The seller went awol on me. Ended up buying straight from SuperATV one day when they were having a sale. Ended up paying about $750 all said and done. Best upgrade ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts