Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some free square stock steel from a buddy and decided to make some simple front and rear bumpers.

The rear is mostly used for a skid when doing wheelies:)

The front in progress

Mostly done

My 07 Stealth, still a work in progress

·
Registered
234 Posts
Nice clean lines, great job.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Really nice. Great job!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
455 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Nice fabrication!! Love the stealth machines :D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Lookin good........

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looking good! Do you plan on going around the head & tail lights to protect from tree branches and things?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments.

I might make the front wrap the headlights later, for now I was actually just really wanting to get something solid up there to hook to when I get the thing buried and need pulled out and also protect the radiator. You can't see it in the picture but it wraps all the way down and has expanded metal to guard the radiator.

The front has six points where it bolts to the frame, I made slits in the plastic for the center mounts to get access to the frame. They don't give you much to work with for mounting on these things.

The rear seat storage is just Madd Dog from walmart. Its not bad, more water proof than I expected.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Nice work. your design would look good with the headlights wrapped too. but it works as is as well. Were i me, I'd add the brushguards for the headlights. but to each their own. are the raised areas on the diagonals cosmetic or do they have a purpose?

Also, did you leave drain holes for the tubes that are fully welded?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
NICE !!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice work. your design would look good with the headlights wrapped too. but it works as is as well. Were i me, I'd add the brushguards for the headlights. but to each their own. are the raised areas on the diagonals cosmetic or do they have a purpose?

Also, did you leave drain holes for the tubes that are fully welded?
I agree with wrapping the headlights, I probably will later, just had to get it done for a trip this weekend.
Those raised areas are angle iron boxed in, it runs back and bolts to the frame.

Everything is fully welded so I didn't think about drain holes but the might not be a bad idea if a little water does seep in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got the front bumper painted and bolted on.
Should have a new K&N filter, Spark plug and Gates belt here tomorrow.
I will throw those on real quick tomorrow night.
I have a big tube heater install job this weekend out of town.
We are hoping we can bang it out in a day and play on the wheelers the next day.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Look good!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts