Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday my wife and kids and a buddy of mine and his wife took the side by sides out to ride in the Mark Twain National Forest at an area called "Glade Top". the fall color was spectacular.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Where is that in relationship to Chadwick? We took a trip down there last spring and had a blast! Beautiful country.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its about 30 minutes south. I like riding glade top better than chadwick because theirs less traffic and the trails are open to side by sides too. very few people know about it because its in such a remote area. but its great riding.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Beautiful colors and country!

I just love seeing pics with children/families involved in the sport.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ronnie,

yep its still rough and washed out. we camped there a couple a weeks ago and had a great time, but its rough. if you can ride there and stay on all 4's, you can ride anywhere. I wish they'd do a little more trail maintenance and map it better. the easy trails even have tough spots. I can't find a loop that I can take my 7 old son on his little predator 90 where he won't have problems. but its a popular place.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do love the campground at chadwick. we'll camp there and ride out of the chadwick ohv area and ride the forest service trails outside. we ride a lot around swan creek, blue creek and garrison. they're way less traveled and you don't see any dirt bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts