Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy and I are looking to partake in a poker run on Feb 1st that starts in West Bend. This is a new trail and the Kettle Moraine ATV club is looking to make this event successful ( I am not a member yet ). Let me know if this interests anyone and I personally would like to know more people from the forums. Here's a link to their page with more details.

WI ATV club, Kettle Moraine ATV Association Information/Details

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'd be interested in going. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks like snow for the Day

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The weather has already changed to no snow lol, I'll be keeping an eye on that this week. Plymouth you should spend less time messaging and more time building :rotflmao: let me know how your week goes!

·
Registered
30 Posts
LOL! I just rebuilt the engine, then went for test ride, had coolant leaking from the weep hole. pulled the covers off today after ordering a new water pump seal last weekend and discovered that the shaft is badly pitted. Obviously the previous owner dunked it bad! Ordering new shaft now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a bummer, you should write them a strongly worded letter. Are you going to have the parts this week?

·
Registered
205 Posts
yea my new battery should be here Tuesday. It took a winter crap on me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
jbalzola, I would have bitch at myself, as I am the one that did the rebuild and bought the bike from a local party. First rebuild I've ever done, not sure if I want to do it again.:fingersx:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts