Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ATV Junkie
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Place your votes!! - http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-atv-polls/26874-february-2012-polaris-atv-month-voting.html

Get Ready! The February 2012 Polaris ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Polaris ATV and the theme for the photo is "wet". So get out there, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate.

• The photo must be uploaded to the PolarisATVForums.com Photo Gallery.
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Polaris ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • Theme for the month of February is "wet"
Voting will begin March 5th, 2012 and run for 10 days. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photo on the front page and the winner will also receive:

• PolarisATVForums Stickers
  • Premium Membership

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Would a woman with a wet T-shirt on a ATV make the cut?:fuercht: How about ME with a wet t-shirt.....

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
ATV Junkie
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, although it would be nice - this isn't the right forum! It's all about Polaris ATVS! Rain/Mud/Water/Streams/Creeks/Rivers/Lakes/Etc

Would a woman with a wet T-shirt on a ATV make the cut?:fuercht: How about ME with a wet t-shirt.....

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
lol, although it would be nice - this isn't the right forum! It's all about Polaris ATVS! Rain/Mud/Water/Streams/Creeks/Rivers/Lakes/Etc

I'm picturing the scene from the dukes of hazard remake. Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke washing a Polaris instead of the General Lee.

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Here is my photo but I am not sure how to post the link. This is a 2009 800 H.O. with 2" RDC lift, HD springs, 1.5" wheel spacers, K&N, Polaris front and rear bumpers, polaris rack extenders, polaris 3500 winch, Gorilla Axles, Gorilla rear prop shaft, 29.5 S/W outlaws on SS312 wheels, Superatv Billet aluminum sprague cage and armature plate in the front diff, Welded low gear in the transmission, custom clutching by Quadshop customs, Triangle ATV scuba gear, Triangel ATV aluminum diamondplate rear rack with ammo cans, Ride N'rest backrest, and frosty beverage cooler.
http://www.polarisatvforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1044/ppuser/9763

·
Registered
27 Posts
1st time in the mud

2012 Polaris xp 850 HO EPS. 28" zillas on ATP black wheels, back polaris bumper, Can't wait for my front guru bumper...

This is the 1st time shes seen mud since I bought her. She done well....

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts

It was a wet walk to get a winch cable to get me out. I now realize I need tires that arent stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts