Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, wondering where the best place to get fender flares for 2013 sprtmn 500 ho would be ..
I looked at the atv superstore but is going to cost me almost the same price in shipping as cost.. I will say they seemed to be tried and true there..
Saw some at royal disturbing made by koplin (I think)
The rest of the companiesi i found they didn't seem overly durable but could be wrong.. Any suggestions? im in Canada and trying to save money on shipping costs..
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
862 Posts
Royal distributing in ontario they have 3 different location and do ship free on orders over 89 $ not sure if the shipping applies to ontario only ??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply..
Wonder tho are they good quality?

·
Registered
75 Posts
With my old Trailboss I made some flares out of some black Garden Edging. They functioned great, but they certainly didn't look stock if you are worried about looks. :nixweiss:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The Koplins are nice but if you go with large wheels they can rub. The Polaris Brand mount on the outside of the fender so they don't get in the way of the tires from what Im told. I had to trim my Koplins on my ATV to keep the 26" bighorns from rubbing.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Some here made some flairs from the vinyl kick boards you use to trim the wall to floor area....and they looked good....little more rigid than the lawn edging...I may look into it this spring ..to cold to play with that stuff now...

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
862 Posts
The one from royal aree good one of my buddys with a 550 xp has them and seem to fit good and take a good bit of flexing and abuse I personall and going to get some in the next week or so maybe post some pics ??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies..
Got them today,
Same ones as royal and atv superstore..
Free shipping to boot.. Cant wait to get them on :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts