Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thank you everyone for the warm welcome to your forum, and all the feedback and comments thus far have been greatly appreciated!

All of us at Kolpin are extremely excited to announce our newest product line which has been specifically designed for Polaris ATV's and the Ranger and RZR models. FINALLY - a selection of Kolpin accessories that are compatible with Polaris composite racks and the Lock & Ride system - no need to drill into your rack to attach non-Polaris branded gear!!! Now you can easily attach our world famous Gun Boots & brackets, fuel packs, and even our Rhino Grips and new Ratcheting Rhino Grips! The new Kolpin KXP System uses our unique plunger to simply attach accessories with no tools, just twist and tighten and you are ready to go. The KXP plungers can even be used in place of the Polaris Lock & Ride Plungers.

Here is a link to a very brief video on the new KXP system, we will be coming out with more videos and products in the coming weeks and months.

Also make sure to "Join" our KolpinForPolaris Facebook fan page for chances at some really great gear giveaways, photo contests for great prizes and exclusive discounts. It is our intent to make this an exclusive destination for Polaris owners to have fun and win gear as an extension to our support of your off-road passions.

Thanks again for having us as a sponsor of this great forum and feel free to share comments, post questions, or just share with us your stories - we are looking forward to it!

Kolpin Crew

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice! 2 questions: Are the ATV Rhino grips built to fit the holes in the top of the sides of the box on a Polaris X2? and.... How tight do they get? In the video they look a little bit loose. Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great questions Duffer! First, yes the KXP Rhino Grips will fit in the holes in the top of the side of the box on your X2.

Second, the grip get very tight! The video I posted was quickly done prior to this years Dealer Expo and the product that you see is actually SLA samples, they are not the final production samples - this just means they were made from a more brittle, thinner plastic so that we could have samples for photography and the show prior to releasing final production. So in the video they are a bit loose, but our final product fits very snug. We actually placed the grips on our vibration table for a long period of time to see if they would loosen at all and they held tight. That may be a great idea for a quick video clip to illustrate how tight they hold - Thanks for the idea!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great! I will be ordering as soon as they are in stock! Didn't really want to drill holes in my front box.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sweet! I have been looking for a way to mount a double gun rack in the L&R holes. I can't wait to get a set of the KXP Rhino Grip XL Double!

·
Registered
240 Posts
wish the web site had listing for Polaris only , When I look for accessories I don't want to look trough all the other ATV models !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We appreciate your comment and we are actually in process of doing just that ! We are overhauling the navigation of our website and hope to have all the new improvements online in the next month or so. If any one has any other suggestions or comments on what they like/dislike when visiting a website, let us know about it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Could you point me in the direction or answer outright, I'm looking for fender flare for my 2004 sportsmen. Do you make these and how much. Thank you

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts