Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can also see the Acerbis hand guards in the pics which are also a great purchase. Just need a rear rack a synthetic winch cable and it' done!

and another of the rear that was installed last week

·
Premium Member
11,489 Posts
bro ur bike looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I just got them hand guards....have not installed them yet..to cold.....The Authentic Guru looks nice....did John powder coat it to your color..

Just watching the weather..looks like GA is about to get hit with a good ice an snow storm...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Very nice...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No he sent them bare and I had a local shop do them - Polska Powder Coating. Looking forward to the storm I am a teacher, we are already closed tomorrow, and will almost definitely will be closed Wednesday. Last storm we had schools were closed for 3 days and the first day off I only had 4 hours on it, 3 days later I had 18 hours on it. I like the guards and only advice I have is on mine I had to leave the handle bar insert sticking out about 1/2" so the metal bar on the guard wouldn't hit the brake lever.

I just got them hand guards....have not installed them yet..to cold.....The Authentic Guru looks nice....did John powder coat it to your color..

Just watching the weather..looks like GA is about to get hit with a good ice an snow storm...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts