Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like a good machine
My son loves it. I finally rode it and it's peppy but I'm not loving the clutching and who makes a slip on that works good but not real loud. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
good looking machine my best friend has an older one and really goes down the trail well. Plenty of giddy up

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Nice, I bet he was excited

·
Registered
619 Posts
What dealer did you wind up picking it up from? Mind if I ask how much OTD?

·
Registered
567 Posts
It seems like a good machine
My son loves it. I finally rode it and it's peppy but I'm not loving the clutching and who makes a slip on that works good but not real loud. Thanks
What don't you like about the clutching?

·
Registered
978 Posts
nice! bet hes a happy boy now

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The clutching on my 400 seemed ok. Its not exactly a powerhouse (or meant to be), but with his size, that thing should move pretty quick!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks like fun, bonding and memories that will last a life time in the making! :fing02: Nice going Dad!

·
Registered
567 Posts
How old is your son? My son is 13 and that is the same atv that I bought for him. Most people said he was too young for an adult atv but he looked like a monkey humping a football on the 90cc sportsman. And the bad thing is he can't legally ride any public trails because he is a kid on an adult atv.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
They can always grow into it.

OP that's a nice looking machine! Should be a good one for him.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes he definitely loves his new machine. He is 13 but has been riding since he was 3 and he rides with my and my friends sometimes and it's great that he can stay up with the pack.
I think out the door was 5270.00. Tax and registered
Clutching feel I do not like is when you hit it from a slow speed it engages then it gets sloppy feeling then it it grabs...just kind of loose feeling....I think a clutch kit would really tighten it up...huh ridinagain:) any thoughts?
Also down the road maybe some BH 2.0's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts